Friday, September 19, 2008

Oops!
























I was on my way home from work last night when I got in an accident. I was getting on the freeway and I looked to the right to make sure it was okay to merge and I looked straight ahead and the cars in front of me had come to what seemed like to be a complete stop because of the road construction. I swerved and and still hit the the truck in front of me. I hit my front passenger side on the other trucks rear driver side. I was in Allan's new truck too. Since no one was hurt I called Allan first and he called 911 for me on the other line. The road construction worker said "another accident huh?", which was extremely irritating because they have had other accidents because of the way it was set up and yet they haven't made any changes. The Police officer said he didn't agree with the way it was set up, but I still get a ticket and have to pay for both trucks to get fixed! Sucky! I am so mad at myself, but I just keep trying to be thankful that it wasn't worse and everyone is okay.
















1 comment:

Katie said...

What the heck happened ? :)